Dr. Feng TIAN
Innovation and Information Management
Academic & Professional Qualification
- PhD in Technology and Operations, University of Michigan
- Master in Economics, Duke University
- Bachelor in Economics, Nankai University
Feng Tian received his Ph.D. degree in Technology and Operations from Ross School of Business, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. His research focuses on dynamic mechanism design and applications of game theory.
- MSBA7004 Operations Analytics
- IIMT2641 Introduction to business analytics
- Mechanism design
- Information design
- Applied game theory
- Stochastic Modeling
- “Optimal Contract to Induce Continued Effort”, with Peng Sun, Management Science, 64(9), pp. 4193-4217, 2018
- “Comment on ‘Optimal Contract to Induce Continued Effort’ “, with Ping Cao and Peng Sun, Management Science, 68(1), pp. 796-808, 2022.
- “Optimal Contract for Machine Repair and Maintenance”, with Peng Sun and Izak Duenyas, Operations Research, 69(3), pp. 916-949, 2021