- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.Sc., University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.A., New York University
- BEcon&Fin, University of Hong Kong
Dr. Anson Linshuo Zhou has been an assistant professor in the HKU business school since 2023. He obtained his Ph.D. in Economics from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2022. He also holds a Master of Arts degree in Economics from New York University and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Finance from the University of Hong Kong.
Anson’s research interest lies in macroeconomics and labor economics, with a particular focus on fertility, human capital, inequality, and intergenerational mobility.
- Labor Economics
- “Intergenerational Mobility Begins Before Birth”
- “The Macroeconomic Consequences of Family Policies”