- MSc, MPhil, PhD Columbia
- BS National Chiao Tung University
Dr. Yen received his BS degree from National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan, and Master / Ph.D. degrees from Columbia University, U.S.A. He has collaborated with international companies in the U.S. and Asia, such as Siemens, Philips Labs, Paragon Management Systems, and Daran Eastman.
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Electronic Commerce
- Web Mining
- Scheduling Theory and Systems
- InsureTech Virtual Lab
- Y. Yu, L. Qiu, H. Chen, and B.P.C. Yen. Movie Fit Uncertainty and Interplay Between Traditional Advertising and Social Media Marketing, Marketing Letters, Vol. 34, No. 3, pp. 429- 448, 2023.
- B.P.C. Yen and Y. Luo. Navigational Guidance – A Deep Learning Approach, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 310, No. 3, pp. 1179-1191, November 2023.
- Han-fen Hu, Paul Jen-Hwa Hu, HsiuJu Rebecca Yen & B.P.C. Yen. Examining the Mediating Roles of Green Image and Readiness in Firms’ Green Information Technology Practices: An Organizational Legitimation Perspective, Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 130-152, 2022.
- Kong, Xiangtianrui; Huang, G.Q.; Luo, Hao; Yen, B.P.C., Physical-Internet-Enabled Auction Logistics in Perishable Supply Chain Trading: State-of Art and Research Opportunities, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 118, No. 8, pp.1671-1694, 2018.
- Q. Qiu and Y.J. Chen, B.P.C. Yen. The Implications of Group-Buying as a Channel Option under Capacity Constraint. Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research (APJOR). Vol. 35, No. 04, 2018.
- A. Zeng, and B.P.C. Yen. Rethinking the Role of Partnerships in Global Supply Chains: a Risk-Based Perspective, International Journal of Production Economics, Vol. 185, pp. 52-62, March 2017.
- A. Zeng, and B.P.C. Yen. Evaluating User-System Adaptability in the Use of Web-based Information Systems through the Model of Access Efficiency, Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp.1-16, September 2016.
- J. Ni, L. K. Chu, B.P.C. Yen, and M. Song. Coordinating operational policy with financial hedging for risk-averse firms. Omega, The International Journal of Management Science, Vol 59, Part B, pp. 279–289, March 2016.
- A. Kathuria and B.P.C. Yen. The Art of Winning an Unfair Game: Cybage & India’s IT Industry, Communications of the Association for Information Systems, Vol 37, Article 36, 2015.
- Teaching Award, IMBA, Faculty of Business and Economics (now HKU Business School), 2016
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Faculty of Business and Economics (now HKU Business School), 2011
- Library Committee, The University of Hong Kong
- Associate Director, Asian Case Research Center (ACRC), The University of Hong Kong
- Director, IIE (Institute of Industrial Engineers) (Hong Kong)